Blood Suckers is a vampire-themed slot machine from Net Entertainment (NetEnt). Your role is the one of the fearless vampire hunter, that must search out vampires and drive a stake through them. This game has a really entertaining interactive bonus round.
Blood Suckers is heavily influenced by Bram Stoker’s Gothic novel Dracula and characters such as Jonathan Harker, Mina Murray Harker, R. M. Renfield and even Count Dracula himself can appear on the reels.
Blood Suckers was released in 2009. It is a 5 reel slot with 25 paylines. The RTP for this slot is very high, a generous 98 percent, and this has made it a favorite among many serious slot players.
Blood Suckers Touch is the mobile version of Blood Suckers, released by NetEnt in 2014. Blood Suckers Touch is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows Mobile.
- BloodSuckers is a flexible slot machine where you can adjust the number of paylines to activate (i.e. bet on), from 1 payline to all 25 paylines.
- You also get to chose how many coins to bet per activated payline. There are four options available here: 1 coin per payline, 2 coins per payline, 3 coins per payline or 4 coins per payline.
- When it comes to coin value, you have six options: €0.01 / €0.02 / €0.05 / €0.10 / €0.20 / €0.50.
- The smallest possible wager on a round of Blood Suckers is €0.01 x 1 payline x 1 coin = €0.01.
- The largest possible wager on a round of Blood Suckers is €0.50 x 25 paylines x 4 coins = €50 per round.
- For high rollers, NetEnt has released the Blood Suckers VIP slot machine. This slot, which is only available in a few selected online casinos, will allow bets of up to €500 per round. Two examples of online casinos where VIP players are given access to the Blood Suckers VIP slot is NordicBet Casino and CasinoEuro.
The BloodSuckers wild symbol depicts a vampire in the process of biting a woman. The wild symbol can substitute for any symbol except for the free spins symbol and the bonus game symbol.
Free spins mode
The BloodSuckers scatter symbol depicts a vampire bride. You need a minimum of 3 scatters, anywhere on the reels, to receive 10 free spins. During your free spins, a 3x multiplier applies to all coin wins.
It is possible to trigger the bonus game while in free spins mode, but the win multiplier will not apply to any bonus game wins.
It is possible to trigger free spins mode while in free spins mode.
The bonus symbol depicts a club and a stake. You need to get at least three bonus symbols in a row on three different reels to trigger the bonus game. (The bonus symbols do not need to line up on a activated payline.)
The bonus game is interactive and takes place in a crypt. In this crypt, you will find coffins. Some of these coffins contain sleeping vampires while others only contain ordinary bats. Your task it to use the club and drive a stake through a coffin, hopefully killing a vampire. If there was a vampire in the coffin you selected, you get to keep on playing the game. If you select a coffin where there is no vampire, the bonus game is over.
The more vampires you kill during the bonus round, the larger your reward.